The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC) Financial Assistance Program is here to help reduce financial barriers for those diagnosed with ovarian cancer by providing financial assistance for non-medical expenses that may hinder ovarian cancer patients from receiving the treatment and care they need and/or common non-medical costs related to clinical trial participation.
If you have questions or need help with your application, please call 1-866-719-2767, Monday Ė Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ET.
For first-time applicants, please register for this portal by selecting Register Patient below and filling in the required information. You will then receive a confirmation email in your inbox that will ask you to confirm your registration by creating a password within 2 hours.
View Program FAQ
View Program Visa Card FAQ
If you are applying on a patientís behalf, there are a few documents you need to have on hand when applying. By having this information on hand when applying, the process may go smoother:
- Patientís name, date of birth, mailing address, phone number, email address, marital status, ethnicity, veteran status, employment status, and social security or alien number.
- Patientís physician information (name, address, name of practice, office phone, and fax number)
NOTE: Your reported income will be confirmed to ensure it is within the income eligibility guidelines for the program. In the rare instance, your income does not meet the requirements, we will contact you for more information via a mailed letter.
Application system requirements include:
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Google Chrome 30.0.15 or higher
- Firefox 4.0
- Adobe Reader 9 or higher version
- File size uploads are limited to 2MB
- These devices are not compatible mobile devices: iPhone and tablets including iPad
Please note: Cookies must be enabled. Cookies are usually already enabled, but refer to your browser's help documents for instruction on how to enable cookies if they are disabled. If cookies are not enabled, you will not be able to log in, and will see the log-in page repeatedly.
Older versions of these browsers, or browsers not listed here, may not work. Please use one of the browsers listed above for full functionality. Each one is free, widely available, and often pre-installed on many computers.